Friday, April 3, 2009

#67 - 03 April 2009 - The End

This is the last post. I'm going to quickly finish the last five "Commandments for Kitchen Survival" (you can fill in the spaces with your own words...) and move on to new and exciting things. The last three months have been a professional revelation. It will take some time to process it all, maybe the rest of my life, yet - I found answers and substance to my initial question concerning "The Need to Feed." I found that I still have that need. I realized the importance of soul in good food. I re-learned the quest for perfection in the kitchen - in our scarred lives at least we have that space to attempt to be perfect and wonderful...

The space between real life and my stage at The French Laundry, also called "vacation", is nearly over. I will not be checking this web blog anymore so, should you wish to contact me, feel free to send me an e-mail at thefrenchmanner@comcast.net.

"Commandment #6 for Kitchen Survival": Have a Game Plan.

"Commandemnt #7 for Kitchen Survival": De Decisive.

"Commandemnt #8 for Kitchen Survival": Trust Your Intuition.

"Commandment #9 for Kitchen Survival": Get Experience.

"Commandment #10 for Kitchen Survival": Pay Attention.

That's it. The rest is up to you. Peace.

~R